Colleagues,

Several of you have asked that I post my responses regarding collection
development resources to ARLIS-L.  Below are the results to date:

Major art book publishers' catalogs (Abrams, Abbeville, Rizzoli, Hudson
Hills, Thames and Hudson, D.A.P., Phaidon, Prestel, Smithsonian, etc.)

University publishers (especially Cambridge, Chicago, Washington, Yale,
California)

Distributors (Hacker, Antique Collectors Club, Worldwide Books, Scholars
Bookshelf, Ars Libri)

Book reviews (Art Book Review, annual Bookforum from Artforum, NYTBR, LJ,
Booklist, PW, Art Documentation and reviews culled from art periodicals)

That's it for now.

Jim

Jim Lane, [log in to unmask]
Fine Arts Librarian