Come and join the members of ARLIS/WNY in beautiful Western New York in
October.  We will gather along the shores of Chautauqua Lake in
Chautauqua New York as enthusiasts for the Arts and Crafts movement have
done for more than a century to host "Arts & Crafts Movement in Western
New York".  This conference is a celebration of the 25th anniversary of
our Chapter.

The conference and accomodations will be held on Friday, October 16th at
Bellinger Hall on the campus of the Chautauqua Institute.  A side trip
on Saturday, October 17th will take us to the East Aurora campus of the
Roycrofters, a turn of the century  Arts & Crafts community headed by
Elbert Hubbard, that still produces wonderful craft items It is also the
location of the newly restored Roycroft Inn, where we will have lunch.

An impressive list of speakers and demonstrators at both Chautauqua and
East Aurora can be found in our registration packet.  You may visit our
chapter's web site at scholes,alfred.edu/orgs/arlis/ and print the form
or contact Kari Horowicz at [log in to unmask] to have one mailed to you.

We have accomodations for chapters to meet as a group, so please
consider making this your fall chapter meeting.

I hope to see many of you in October.

Susan Nurse
ARLIS/WNY President
Visual Resources Curator