Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:16:46 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Patricia L. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CIPQA: a question

I'm not sure I can make a question out of this. Here is the situation. When
we get a request for an article from a magazine, say Museum News, we don't
like to send the magazine, so we photocopy the article and send it, but ask
that it be returned at the end of the loan period. I've been told that if we
do that, we should have the recipient keep the article. That doesn't make
sense to me, but perhaps there is reasoning behind it. This may not be the
kind of query you are looking for. Great project.
Pat Miller
Patricia L. Miller, Executive Director
Illinois Heritage Association
602 1/2 E. Green St.
Champaign, IL 61820
(217)359-5600; fax (217) 344-6171; email [log in to unmask]
-----end of forwarded message-----