Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I would like to invite any ARLIS/NA members who will be attending the annual conference in Washington to attend the LITA/ALCTS Authority Control in the Online Environment Interest Group session on "Metadata and Authority Control." The session begins at 2:00 P.M. on Sunday, June 28, and is followed by an open business meeting. During the session I will be presenting a paper/demonstration entitled, "The Authorized Version." The paper discusses the need for specificity for access to visual documents in the online environment. I will be demonstrating the various Getty Information Institute vocabularies, the Conway Library Index, and the Comprehensive Guide to the Index der antiken Kunst und Architektur, and will include a preview of the AMICO project. David L. Austin Architecture and Art Librarian University of Illinois at Chicago [log in to unmask] Telephone 312-413-2965 Fax 312-996-2544