----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, We have received many outstanding proposals for some really brilliant sessions at the 1999 Conference in Vancouver. What we have not received is proposals for meetings! This is a reminder to moderators of any Sections, Divisions, Roundtables and Committees - If your group wishes to have a meeting time scheduled at the conference, we must be aware of it. If you have already sent us a proposal, please disregard this message, but it you haven't, please let us know asap. The information needed is: Name of the Group, number of probable participants, any special requirements regarding AV. The standard meeting slot is 1.5 hours. You may do this by email, fax, telephone - whatever. You may send the information to either Kathy Zimon or to Cheryl Siegel. The deadline for proposals was May 31. Please do it soon! We don't want anyone to be disappointed. Kathy Zimon [log in to unmask] fax: (403) 282-6837 phone 220-6097 Cheryl Siegel [log in to unmask] fax: (604) 682-1086 phone 662-4709 Cheers, Your Conference Committee Cheryl Siegel