Subject: African art book dealers
Author:  ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    6/9/98 4:14 PM

------------------
Our museum is soon going to publish a small book on our collection of =
African
art.  What dealers do you look to when you are trying to find current
publications in this field?  Worldwide Books is obvious, but are there other
dealers who specialize?

Thanks for your responses, in advance.  Please respond either to the list
(others might be interested) or to me.

Anne

Anne O. Morris, Head Librarian
Toledo Museum of Art