------------------
Colleagues:

Does anyone collect children's books for graphic design programs?  I know =
Evy at
Cal Arts does, but I'd like to hear from some of the rest of you, also.  We =
are
starting an animation program, where these would be especially helpful.  I =
took
several of the GD studio classes, so I have a good idea of the kind of =
visual
material students look for.  I have now convinced the other librarians that =
this
might be a good pursuit.

If you do collect these, what is your criteria?  Is there a list of =
well-known
illustrators that should be considered?  (Richard Scarry, Dr.Suess, etc.)  =
Are
there other types of books we might consider?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marti Pike
Woodbury University Library