Hello
Most of the duplicates offered by the library of the National Academy of
Fine Art in Oslo earlier in May are now out. As there still might be
some interested in the ones not asked, I list these once more.

For our own library we need (desparately) ART IN AMERICA no. 9 1997 for
binding, and would be happy if somebody had an axtra copy for us.

Duplicates to give away:

ArtNews           Vol. 96, 1997, no. 7 (Summer)

Cimaise            Vol. 43, 1996, nos 239, 240/41, 242

Journal of Philosophy and the Visual Arts, no. 5, 6

Sculpture            1991, no. 5 (Sept-Oct)

With best regards
Ase Markussen
KHIO. Avd. Statens kunstakademi
Biblioteket