Please reply off-list.  thanks,  Mary

ARLIS Colleagues--

I am a 2nd year student (and about to
graduate) at UCLA's Department of Library
and Information Science and an employee at
the Getty Research Institute for
the History of Art and the Humanities, in Los
Angeles.

I will be taking a leave from Los Angeles to
spend time in Washington D.C. as a Junior
Fellow at the Library of Congress. I would
appreciate any help finding a short term
place to stay from approximately June
25-Oct. 1. I would consider
sub-letting, house-sitting, and renting a room
(or even a futon or couch). I am allergic to
most pets but could tolerate one cat or a
small dog and am looking for a smoke-free
place to stay.

Please respond directly to me with any help
or suggestions. I thank you for any assistance
you can provide.

Alyssa G. Resnick
(310) 440-7503