A student needs a copy of an exhibition catalog for her master's
thesis.  We are going through traditional ILL, but only a couple of
libraries have cataloged it.  Since the student needs it quickly, I
thought I would see if anyone out there may have a copy they could
send directly to me so that she can see the images, and then I would
return.  Very untraditional ILL, but I thought I would try.

The catalog is:

"Thomas W. Dewing, 1851-1938:  a loan exhibition:  March 26-August
20, 1963"

Thank you for any help you can give.

--Peggy Keeran

Peggy Keeran, Arts and Humanities Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208