A while back on the ARLIS-L I erroneously commented that ARLIS/NA member
Henrietta Zielinski was the moderator of the Computer Section.  I wrote
without verifying my facts.  Since then she has received several queries
regarding computing, etc.

The Computer Section of ARLIS/NA is currently in a pending category.  Vice
President Kathryn Wayne will discuss the issues involved with the Computer
Section in an ARLIS-L message soon.  Regardless of its status, kindly do
not contact Henrietta with concerns of the Computer Section as she does not
moderate that committee.

Lee R. Sorensen
South Regional Representative and Web Administrator
and temporary web administrator
ARLIS/NA

Duke University - Lilly Library
Box 90727
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994                 [log in to unmask]
FAX:    919/660-5999                 [log in to unmask]
http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry/artlibry.htm