Good day everyone-

I am currently a graduate student at UCLA's Department of Library and
Information Science and an employee at the Getty Research Institute for
the History of Art and the Humanities, in Los Angeles.

I have recently accepted a summer internship position at the Metropolitan
Museum of Art in New York.  I've never lived in N.Y. and would
appreciate any information as to finding a short term place to stay, for a
minimum of 10 weeks and a maximum of 14 weeks.  The tentative dates
for the internship are June 22 through August 28.  I would consider
sub-letting, house-sitting, and renting a room.  I would also consider
sharing a room.

Please respond directly to me and not the listserve.  My email is
[log in to unmask] and my work number is (310) 440-7619.

-Mario

Mario Anibal Ascencio
Department of Library and Information Science
Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
University of California, Los Angeles
email:  [log in to unmask]
webpage:  http://scow.gseis.ucla.edu/students_m-z/mascenci/html/mario~1.htm