------------------
At 18:13 9/02/98 EST, you wrote:

Dear Deborah,

If you refer in your request to the Directory published by K.G.Saur in
Munich, I can inform you that the latest edition is the 23rd (1997/1998) in
three volumes, ISBN 3-598-23075-3 (the set), that appeared in 1997.

I hope it helps=21

Llu=EDs Baguny=E0

=3E----------------------------Original message----------------------------
=3EDear Colleagues,
=3E
=3EWe have been having trouble getting the most recent issue of the
=3EInternational Directory of Arts. We supposedly have a standing order for =
it
=3Eset up with our subscription vendor, Turner, but have not received any
=3Eissue since the 1993/94. When asked, Turner provides various excuses =
(i.e.
=3Eout of print, not published yet, etc.).
=3E
=3EHave any of you had trouble getting your copies?
=3EDid I miss the announcement that this is no longer being published (in =
print)?
=3EDo you have any suggestions?
=3E
=3EThanks, in advance, for your comments.
=3E
=3E
=3EDeborah L. Barlow
=3EHead Librarian