----------------------------Original message---------------------------- PHILADELPHIA CONFERENCE ATTENDEES are invited to The Getty Vocabularies User Group Meeting TUESDAY, MARCH 10 9:45 to 11:15 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Maestro room of the hotel, where croissants and coffee will be served. If you could, I d appreciate hearing if you will be attending. I look forward to meeting everyone, as I just joined the Vocabulary Group in December. Patricia Young, the new Head of the Getty Vocabulary Program and I will be meeting to update you on the status of the AAT and ULAN, to discuss common issues, and to introduce the newest vocabulary, The Thesaurus of Geographic Names. Your suggestions on topics would be appreciated, so an agenda can be formulated. Thank you and see you then. Sincerely Robin Johnson Editor, Vocabulary [log in to unmask]