PHILADELPHIA CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
are invited to
The Getty Vocabularies User Group Meeting

TUESDAY, MARCH 10
9:45 to 11:15 a.m.

The meeting will be held in the  Maestro  room of the hotel, where
croissants and coffee will be served. If you could, I d appreciate
hearing if you will be attending.

I look forward to meeting everyone, as I just joined the Vocabulary
Group in December. Patricia Young, the new Head of the Getty Vocabulary
Program and I will be meeting to update you on the status of the AAT and
ULAN, to discuss common issues, and to introduce the newest vocabulary,
The Thesaurus of Geographic Names. Your suggestions on topics would be
appreciated, so an agenda can be formulated. Thank you and see you then.

Sincerely
Robin Johnson
Editor, Vocabulary