----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Attention ARLIS/NA Members: Have you ever considered becoming a reviewer for ART DOCUMENTATION? I am seeking volunteers who write well, have a critical eye, and have particular subject expertise. The review column in ART DOCUMENTATION evaluates print, audi-visual, and electronic publications. Reviews vary between 600-1000 words. I am particularly in search of those with expertise in Asian arts, African and Oceanic arts, and contemporary art. If you are interested please send the following information to me via e-mail ([log in to unmask]): Name: Library Affiliation: Email: Phone: Mailing Address: Subject Expertise: Previous Publications: I look forward to hearing from you. Joan Stahl Review EDitor, ART DOCUMENTATION