Announcing two new art-related book lists on our website
Out-of-Print and Rare Books
Golden Legend, Inc.
Los Angeles

Now on-line

List #139 Color Plate Books and Individual Prints.  37 Items ranging in
date from 1652 to 1926, including some rare 18th and early 19th items on
fashionable dress. NOTE there are 38 color images in the list. As a
result of the size,  access to  this list  may be slow for older modems.
We have, as a result, included a text-only version which will be quite
fast (if unillustrated).

List #140. German Impressionist Illustrated Books. 42 items including
limited editions with original prints by Corinth, Kubin, Max Liebermann,
Max Slevogt, Karl Wasler and many others.

To access these lists, please visit our home page and click on the list
you wish to see.

Http://www.goldenlegend.com

Gordon Hollis
Golden Legend, Inc.