----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Would anyone be able to provide any information on a contemporary artist, possibly American, working in paint and collage, known as P G Gravele? A student has asked but we have failed to find any information in Art Abstracts, ABM, the Dictionary of American Artists, Who's Who in Graphic Arts, the Getty Union List of Names, National Art Library OPAC, Contemporary Artists and several other standard sources. A trawl of the Web using Alta Vista took us to a poster shop, selling posters illustrated by someone called simply Gravele. But with no further details. Any help would be most appreciated. Please send your replies directly to me as I continue to be unable to receive postings from the discussion list. Mary Mary Kelman Harrison Architecture Subject Librarian Manchester Metropolitan University All Saints Library Oxford Road Manchester M15 6BH United Kingdom Telephone: 0161-247-6116 E-mail: [log in to unmask]