I am scheduled to do a BI session next week for an Art class on sites
which help the students find jobs, submit their work for shows, apply
for grants, etc.  The professor also wants me to cover bulletin boards
or listservs for practicing artists.  I have searched and come up with
a few sites, but since I am a generalist and have no knowledge of the
online art world, I'm probably missing the best sites.

Pointers to individual sites or to your own collections of links will
be most appreciated.   If there are no web sites that come close to
print sources, I would appreciate knowing that, too.

Please reply to me at [log in to unmask] since I am not subscribed to
this list.

Thank you very much!
DeAnne Luck
Electronic Resources Librarian