There is very extensive exhibition of jade at the Bowers Museum of Cultural
History (2002 N. Main Street, Santa Ana, CA; tel.: [714]567-3600) which ends
March 1st.  It is "Jade: Ch'ing Dynasty Treasures from the National Museum
of History, Taiwan." As well as I can recollect, there may be a video or
two; but I have no idea what they may be offering for sale.

Floyd Zula
Cal State Fullerton

>In terms of videos on jade maining and manufacture/carving also try Los
>Angeles County Museum of Natural History. Generally it seems that people
>have referred me to such sources for videos in this area in the past. This
>library does him in print material on jade working and carving but no videos.
>Wish I could help.
>

>At 09:13 AM 2/9/98 EST, you wrote:

Floyd M. Zula
Coordinator, Acquisitions,