    Susan:

    Color copiers seem to be tender things as well as expensive. Ours is a
    cheap Canon which requires special paper at ten cents a pop and does
    only one side, standard 8 x 11. It is housed in Copy Service.  They
    charge $1.00 a copy. That covers the cost of the cartridges and paper,
    but not the wage fo the student worker or the machine itself.

    It also does the job for almost all of our color plate replacemnt
    needs.  In this capacity, it has been a lifesaver.

    Finally, having the color copier available really saves on special
    charges. Our special charges have dropped to almost nothing now that
    color plates can be made in the building.