Dear ARLISians:

The editorial team of Art Documentation is actively seeking new (and
possibly overlooked) sources for articles.  We know that chapters and
committees have great ideas and programs that somehow never get documented
and into the literature of art history. We'd like to change that.

Please keep your eyes out for fun, interesting, innovative speakers and
topics that are presented at chapter meetings. You can nominate someone
anonymously and we will do the legwork of contacting potential authors.

If your ARLIS committee has proposed an idea which, due to the myopia of the
conference chairs, did not make it into the final program, we also would be
interested in hearing about it and its potential for being turned into print.

Email makes it easy to contact us!

Betsy Peck Learned
Stephanie Sigala
(For Art Documentation)
Stephanie C. Sigala, Head Librarian           314-721-0072 x252
St. Louis Art Museum                          314-721-6172 (fax)
1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park                [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Co-Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION