Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to post the agenda for the annual membership meeting to be
held on Monday, March 9.  Thanks to all who responded to my call for
agenda items.

Roger Lawson
Art Libraries Society of North America
26th Annual Conference
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Monday, March 9, 1998  11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

AGENDA

1.      Call to Order - Roger C. Lawson, President

2.      President's Report - Roger C. Lawson

3.      Executive Director's Report - Penney De Pas

4.      Treasurer's Report - Ross Day

5.      Philadelphia Conference Report - Carol Graney, William Lang,
                and Iris Snyder

6.      Bylaws Changes/Dues Increase - Roger C. Lawson

7.      Web Site Manager's Report - Edward Teague

8.      Preview: 27th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference, Vancouver,
            March 25-31, 1999 - Cheryl Siegel and Kathy Zimon

9.      Special Achievements - Roger C. Lawson

10.     Scheduled Announcements
        * CAA Liaison - Ray Anne Lockard
        * Research Committee - Amanda Bowen
        * Awards Committee - Susan Craig

11.     Retiring Executive Board Members

12.     Incoming Executive Board Members

13.     Mary Graham, ARLIS/NA President, 1998-99

14.     Bylaws/Dues Increase Ballot Final Results - Jeanne Brown,
            Secretary

15.     Open Forum: Announcements, Discussion, Questions (as time
            permits)

16.     Adjournment