I have been asked to find information about Malcolm Alexander, a sculptor
from California (early 80's) who created a piece for the Trans Alaska
Pipeline in Fairbanks, Alaska.  I have found only mention of him in
National Sculpture Review (the Alaska piece) and a second entry in the
same Art Index.  I've checked Who's Who, Academic Abstracts, Newspaper
Source, Biography and Geneology Index.  Forgot to look in Art in America
summer issue, which I shall check tomorrow.

The article/photo in the Fairbanks paper in 1982 just says "California"
so can't even localize a search.

Any leads?

Thanks

Diane Brenner, Archivist