Interlibrary Loan Discussion Group
Tuesday, March 10, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Chamber Board Room, Fourth Floor
Doubletree Hotel

As coordinator of the ILL Discussion Group, I invite you to attend this
meeting at ARLIS in Philadelphia.

This discussion group is open to anyone interested in Interlibrary Loan.  I
especially want to encourage everyone who does ILL's to attend, so we can
meet and get to know our colleagues.

I plan to conduct an informal session with open discussion.  If anyone has
ideas, specific concerns or topics they would like to see discussed, please
send me an e-mail and I will create a topic list to bring to the discussion.
Depending on the size of the group, we may have break-out groups by
institution type or ILL system.  If you have thoughts on that, please send
them to me.

No matter what your role in the ILL process, I really urge you to attend
this discussion group.  We will all benefit from your ideas!

Jacqui Allen
Art Reference Librarian
Hirsch Library
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
1001 Bissonnet          PO Box 6826
Houston, TX  77005      Houston, TX  77265
(713) 639-7327 phone
(713) 639-7399 fax