----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The Visual Resources Software Users Discussion Group ( Visual Resources Association Roundtable VI) will meet on Friday, March 6, 11:00 - 1:00 at the Warwick Hotel This session is open to attendees of both the Visual Resources Association and the Art Libraries Society meetings. I want to clarify for all that we plan to include specific software packages (FMP, Access, Dataease, reDiscovery, Embark, Image AXS, etc.) as well as general issues related to databases, migration, sharing data and authorities, etc. In the past, this has been an informal session with open discussion. As we are expecting a larger number of participants this year, we will have a few people make introductory short remarks about several software packages. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is interested in presenting short (10 minutes or less) comments about database/ image database software in use. Because of the projected size of the group, we will also plan to divide into smaller discussion groups to cover specific software packages and issues. If you are interested in presenting comments about the database you are using or have other topics which you would like to add to the program, PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST. Thanks, Trudy Trudy Jacoby Trinity College Hallden Hall, Visual Resources Collection Hartford, CT 06106-3100 [log in to unmask] 860-297-2194