The "Insiders" Works by ARLIS/NA and VRA Members" art exhibition will open
on Friday, March 6, 1998 at 8:00 pm at the Great Hall of The University of
the Arts, 320 South Broad Street, Philadelphia.  The Welcome Party and
reception will last until 10:30 pm. The exhibit will also be open 9:00 am
- 5:00 pm, Saturday-Monday, March 7-9 and 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Tuesday,
March 10.
40 members have indicated that they will be exhibiting so this will be a
sizeable and undoubtedly interesting exhibit of works by members of the
two associations.
If you will be exhibiting please remember to return your Loan Agreement
Form to me:  Martha Hall, The University of the Arts Libraries, 320 S.
Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102 NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15th.  These
will help me plan for adequate supplies particularly for 3D works.  We
have pedestals of various sizes available, some of which have 12x12x12"
plastic cubes to cover fragile work.  We also have some glass covered
cases on legs which are approximately 16x16" by 10" high.  Any 3D work
which is larger will have to sit on a larger box type pedestal which will
not have a cover.  All work will be installed, and re-packed, by a
professional.
Send your work so it will arrive BETWEEN FEBRUARY 23 and MARCH 3, to:
  ARLIS/NA and VRA Exhibition
  Attention: Martha Hall
  The University of the Arts Libraries
  1415 Delancy Street
  Philadelphia, PA 19102

The installer will begin her work in Wednesday, March 4th.
If you have indicated that you will be exhibting but have not sent in your
ARLIS conference registration as yet be sure to do so by February 10th and
indicated that you are paying for your exhibition entry fee.
Martha Hall, Access Services and Visual Resources Librarian
The University of the Arts Libraries
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-875-1112