Our local ARLIS chapter had a tour of the Index earlier this month, and at that
time we were told that publicizing of the availability of the index has not yet
started.  As soon as they are sure that it is stable enough to have all the
eager researchers tapping into it, the announcement will go out. In the
meantime, a limited number were approached, asking for their interest level.  I
don't know that anyone has as yet been put on the "real" subscriber list,
however.  If I hear more, since they are just "down the street" I will let the
list know.

Beryl Smith
Art Librarian
Rutgers University Art Library