Hey there, Art & Design members -

Remember at last year's business meeting there was agreement on rebuilding our
Division's "notebook", a binder full of library handouts/pathfinders,
directors' reports, library surveys, etc?  I volunteered to organize since I'm
here in the conference city; no one has sent me anything.

That's right: no one.  If there's still interest in this, and I assume there is
because it's fun to look through the notebook at others' handouts, resources,
etc., please send your finest library publications to me at my address below.
I'll be happy to put it together.  Please put your name, institution,
address/e-mail, etc., on each item you send me; you can staple your business
card to each item if you like.  I'll make up sign-up sheets for each item so
that members can request copies of the publications they're interested in.

As I recall there was particular interest in any kinds of reports: BI reports,
statistical reports, directors' annual reports, etc.  Don't send anything that
isn't for public consumption, of course.  If anyone has surveys, I think those
would be very popular, too.

Thanks!  See you soon.

Sara J. MacDonald, Reference Librarian
Albert M. Greenfield Library, The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19102  USA
Voice: (215) 875-1016  Fax: (215) 875-2296
E-mail: [log in to unmask]    UArts home page: http://www.uarts.edu/