----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Mary, February 20, 1998 You said a trawl of the web took you to a poster shop selling posters by someone called Gravele. That's an unusual name. I suggest you get a phone number for that shop and ask for the supervisor. (Counter help is often no help.) At the very least, they must have an email on their website. Email them and ask. They could probably at least tell you if the Gravele is P.G. or not. And if it is, they could give you a contact name and number with the publishing company that published it, which would then lead you back to the artist. The other possibility is to contact the magazine Art Calendar and ask if the editor has P G Gravele on her mailing list. I'm sure she'd be happy to help. Her name is Barb Dougherty and her email is [log in to unmask] Tell her I sent you. Good luck! Let me know how this turns out. Alice Scherer, Director Center for the Study of Beadwork Portland, Oregon [log in to unmask]