Note to all session moderators and organizers for the 1998 ARLIS/NA Conference:
All of your speakers who are not ARLIS/NA members will have conference
registration for the day of your session.  A conference package with badge,
ribbon, etc., will be ready for each speaker at the registration desk.  You do
not need to do anything further on this; we are providing speakers' names to
Sloane Ponder for registration.  Please reply to me or Iris Snyder with any
further questions.  We look forward to seeing you all, at last, at the
conference.

Bill Lang
Program Co-chair
Rare Book Department