----------------------------Original message---------------------------- To the many helpful souls in ARLIS/NA: Thank you very much for your extremely helpful response to my survey addressed to those of you who have color photocopiers in your facilities. You have been most generous in sharing your experiences, woes, and success stories. Since so many people have asked me to share the responses with readers of ARLIS-L, I will be glad to post a summary of responses to the list. I will be out of the library for a few days, so if you haven't yet responded but had planned to, please go ahead and send the information to ME ([log in to unmask]), rather than to the list, and I will summarize and post next week. If nothing else is accomplished, you have provided a huge morale boost in my ongoing battle with troglodytes, and I appreciate the warm collegiality I always experience in this group. Susan Wyngaard, Head Fine Arts Library Ohio State University Wexner Center for the Arts Columbus, Ohio 43210 tel & fax: 614-292-6184 email: [log in to unmask]