I am asking for assistance with a CD-ROM query for a colleague who is not
a member of ARLIS-L.  Please send replies directly to me and I will inform
her of the information I collect.  Thanks, in advance, for your
assistance.

Are there any CD-ROM products that consist chiefly of art images that can
be used in design classes or introduction to art history classes?

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh