As I found out recently, people whose tours have been cancelled CANNOT
resubmit a request for another tour that has openings.  I could not even get
a positive response when I asked if there were openings.  We must wait and
hope that there are spaces when we get to Philadelphia.  I am sure that
there are really valid reasons for this in the realm of conference planning,
but it does seem a bit odd that someone who might register for the
conference next week could slip into a spot that someone else was willing to
pay for this week.

>Sloane Ponder, ARLIS/NA Conference Manager, regrets to report that
>the Bucks County/Doylestown Tour (tour 12, originally scheduled for
>Wednesday, March 11) is to be cancelled because of insufficient
>registration.  Please note that if you have already registered for this tour,
>you will be sent reimbursement after the conference.
>
>Tours 13, 14, 15, and 16 have spaces available -- but do so quickly as
>these tours are filling up rapidly as the conference approaches.
>
>Roger Lawson

Anne O. Morris
Toledo Museum of Art
Box 1013