I've received several inquiries from ARLIS folks who wish to
buy sets of the TEN slides while at the conference using a purchase
order.

We can handle purchase orders for the slide sets ($50). Please
make purchase orders to:

THE GALLERIES AT MOORE COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

ALSO, I'd like to remind people that Page Talbott, the Curator
of this show will be one of four
speakers at the ARLIS/NA conference in a Roundtable Session I am
moderating, Sunday March 8 10:45-12:45.  The title of the Session is
"Education of Women in the Arts: An Historic Overview" and is sponcered
by the Women & Arts Roundtable and the Academic Libraries Division.

Thanks.

Judy Donovan
Library Director
Moore College of Art and Design