Dear Ms. Zonnenchain,
We don't have the journal, but we have Mia Fuller!  She is a Fellow at our
Academy this year.  I am sending you a photocopy of the article in the mail.
Best wishes,
Christina Huemer

p.s. I am deliberately letting this go to the list so that other librarians
don't waste time looking for it.  Please excuse the inconvenience.

At 09.17 09/02/98 EST, you wrote:

>Hello,
>We tried, but with no luck to receive through the "Conventional
>channels" the article : Mia Fuller "Mediterranianism", Environmental
>Design, No.9-10, 1990, pp.8-9
>We found the reference in the API.
>Can we receive the 2 pages through some one who has this journal?
>Thanks in advance,
>Michaela Zonnenshain
>Architecture and Town Planning Library
>Technion I.I.T.
>Haifa 32000, Israel
>EMAIL [log in to unmask]

Christina Huemer, Librarian     tel. (396) 5846417
American Academy in Rome        fax. (396) 5810788 or 6582258
via Angelo Masina, 5            e-mail: [log in to unmask]
00153 Roma, Italia