----------------------------Original message---------------------------- My new e-mail addresss is: [log in to unmask] Any Art and Design School Division members who have agenda items for this year's business meeting please contact me by e-mail or phone. SCAD is currently deep in its reaccreditation self-study and I am looking for information on staffing. I have looked at the web site with the staffing standards but I need more information to back up my case for additional staff. Can I get the following information from my colleagues? 1. Number of professional staff in library 2. Number of non-professional staff in library 3. Size of student body 4. Size of collection 5. Number of hours open each week 6. Does this include slide library staff and/or audio-visual staff? Thanks for any assistance. Melissa McDonald Head Librarian Savannah College of Art and Design Savannah, GA 31402-3146 (912)238-2485 [log in to unmask]