My new e-mail addresss is:  [log in to unmask]

Any Art and Design School Division members who have agenda items for this
year's business meeting please contact me by e-mail or phone.

SCAD is currently deep in its reaccreditation self-study and I am looking
for information on staffing.  I have looked at the web site with the
staffing standards but I need more information to back up my case for
additional staff.  Can I get the following information from  my colleagues?

1.      Number of professional staff in library
2.      Number of non-professional staff in library
3.      Size of student body
4.      Size of collection
5.      Number of hours open each week
6.      Does this include slide library staff and/or audio-visual staff?

Thanks for any assistance.
Melissa McDonald
Head Librarian
Savannah College of Art and Design