Thanks to everyone who has responded to my question about the International
Directory of Arts.

It's fairly clear from the responses that this is very much a subscription
vendor problem, NOT a publisher problem. Others have reported having some
difficulties with Turner. Most have recommended either dealing directly
with the publisher or with a vendor like Reed Reference, who specializes in
these annual and semi-annual types of reference works.

We will definitely be exploring our [non-Turner] options on this one.

Thanks again for all your help. I look forward to seeing many of you in
Philadelphia!

Deborah L. Barlow
Head Librarian
Corcoran Gallery of Art Library