I have a question concerning access to the Avery Index, which may
have been answered some other time on this list, but of course,
if you don't need the info right when it is presented, you aren't
likely to remember the information!

We are wondering if access to this index is available from any provider
on a per-search basis, rather than a straight subscription. We do
teach several classes that could use it, but the numbers are fairly
small- we are a small liberal arts college, withno design school,or
even a pure architectural history program.

I would appreciate any feedback you can offer. Thanks in advance.

Anne Haas Shankland
Bowdoin College
Brunswick, Maine
04011   207-725-3690