In terms of videos on jade maining and manufacture/carving also try Los
Angeles County Museum of Natural History. Generally it seems that people
have referred me to such sources for videos in this area in the past. This
library does him in print material on jade working and carving but no videos.
Wish I could help.

At 09:13 AM 2/9/98 EST, you wrote:
>Just a suggestion:  The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago has a fine
>collection of jade.  They take a scientific view, rather than an art-based
>view, of their collection and may well know of a film on jade mining. I don't
>have a contact to give you in that department but the general number is (312)
>922-9410. Good luck!
>
>Meg Klinkow
>Library and archives consultant

John Stucky