As announced previously on this list and others,  Moore College of Art
and Design is currently  exhibiting the work of THE PHILADELPHIA TEN:
A Women's Artist Group 1917-1945 in its galleries.  This show, which
was recently featured in the AMERICAN ART REVIEW (February 1998, vol X,
no. 1 pp. 110-129) in an article by Page Talbott and Patricia Tanis
Sydney will still be open during the ARLIS and VRA conferences here in
March.

As part of our 150th anniversary celebration,
Moore College will be producing a set of 20 slides from this show,
reproduced from full-size color transparencies and mounted in plastic.
Full documentation about the artists featured will be included.  Each
set will sell at the conference for $50.  There will be a limited number
of sets available at the conference; additional sets may be created
later if interest is sufficient.

I am helping the show's Curator (Dr. Page Talbott) organize the slide-sale
effort and have posted this message to find out approximately how much
interest there is so we can produce enough
sets of slides in the initial run to satisfy all ARLIS/VRA customers who
wish to carry home the slides from the conference.

Please reply privately to me, using the form below if you think you
may be interested in purchasing slides.  THIS IS NOT A FIRM COMMITTMENT
TO PURCHASE, merely a "straw poll" on our part so we know in advance
how many sets to have on hand.

Thanks very much.

Judy Donovan
President, ARLIS Delaware Valley Chapter
Library Director
Moore College of Art and Design
Philadelphia PA

_____YES I am interested in purchasing _____sets of slides of
the PHILADELPHIA TEN.  I will probably be buying them at the
conference.

____I am interested in the slides but will probably wait and
order them after the conference.

Name:
Address:

Please send this form to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!