> Dear colleagues,
>
> We are looking for a video tape on the topic of jade manufacturing, or the
> history of jade.  If you know of such a tape, could you please inform me?
> We would like to be able to borrow such a tape to use in conjunction with a
> local exhibit.
>
> Please reply to me ([log in to unmask]) and not to the list.  I appreciate
> any assistance you can offer.
>
> Susan Wyngaard, Head
> Fine Arts Library
> Ohio State University

Susan I don't know of a videotape but one of the most prominent experts
in the field (he just returned as an honored guest of China) is Louis Zara.
He lives in New York and knows just about anything/everything in that
field.

PAULA
--
Paula Epstein, Co-ordinator of Library Outreach
Columbia College, 600 S. Michigan, Chicago, Il 60605-1996