------------------
Due to the demand for additional sleeping rooms for the ARLIS 98
Conference, we have booked a block of rooms with another hotel for the
evenings of March 4 and March 5, 1998.  The closest hotel with availability
is the Holiday Inn Express.  The telephone number is 215-735-9300 and the
rate is =24100/night.  The room block will be release on February 9, 1998.

Please feel free to contact me if additional sleeping room problems arise.

Sloane Ponder