Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear art catalogers, etc.: I have written reports of several meetings at ALA Midwinter which was held in New Orleans from the 9th to 13th of January. The reports have been mounted on the web at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9783 (those without easy web access may request photocopies or email versions). The meetings for which I have reports are: * Technical Services Directors of Large Research Libraries Disc. Group * CC:DA Task Force on Metadata * MARBI (my report and that of Diane Hillmann) * MARC Formats Interest Group (from D. Hillmann) * Program for Cooperative Cataloging * Subject Analysis Committee (and 2 metadata subcommittees) For many of us ARLIS oldtimers, New Orleans holds a special place in our hearts because of the wonderful ARLIS/NA conference in 1980. The good ol' International Hotel has been postmodernized and Doubletreed. Perhaps the Philadelphia Doubletree will find a place in our hearts. Or perhaps ARLIS/NA should meet in New Orleans again! Sherman Clarke NYU Libraries best email address: [log in to unmask]