Dear Colleagues:
I am posting the following message for our chief curator:

The Wichita Art Museum is interested in locating institutional plans for
computerization that include data and image databases for museum
collections; automated systems to build membership, manage events, or
design exhibitions; multimedia systems for educational programs; and
networking, e-mail, and internet access. We would be especially
interested in any museums that have implemented digitized imaging
projects. The WAM would very much appreciate those museuems with written
institutional plans (for one or all aspects cited here) to share them
with us.

Please contact Lois Crane at the above e-mail address, or directly to
Novelene Ross, Chief Curator
Wichita Art Museum
619 Stackman Drive
Wichita, KS 67203-3296