posted to ARLIS-L and BACKSERV - sorry for any duplication

The Savannah College of Art and Design Library has the following loose
issues to offer to other institutions for the price of postage
reimbursement(stamps preferred) at library rate.  These issues were
recently donated to the SCAD Library and I've pulled the few we needed.
Anyone needing all or a smaller run will have priority over those needing a
single issue.  However, I do hope to give them all away so ask for whatever
you need.  You should hear back from me within a week - notice I have a new
(and hopefully more reliable) e-mail address.  Now I can do this from work
instead of home!  Please respond off list to:

Steve Majure
SCAD Library
ph: (912)238-2485
***NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS****
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Threads

no.1  Oct/Nov  1985 -  no.18  Aug/Sept  1988
no.21  Feb/Mar  1989 -  no.27  Feb/Mar 1990
no.29  June/July  1990 -  no.66  Aug/Sept  1996