For Ann, and anyone else who wished to subscribe to MUSEUM-L, here are the
instructions.

Send the following in the body of an e-mail message to:

SUBSCRIBE Museum-L full name

You will receive a welcome message with some valuable information.  Beware,
the volume on the list reaches or exceeds several dozen messages a day.
Some Internet services levy a surcharge after a certain number of messages
are received.  Also, be aware that the list is unmoderated.

To post messages, the address is [log in to unmask]

I hope this works for you.

Regards,
Marianne L. Cavanaugh
Saint Louis Art Museum