Hello learned colleagues of the US of A,

Our library does not have any books on the architecture - and history - of
Mesa Verde, so we would like to purchase one. I searched in the American
Books in Print and got 53 references (including "duplicates").
My problem is which one to choose.
I would therefore appreciate a suggestion for a title from one of you.
The book would have to be more than a pamphlet for the park, - illustrated,
preferrably with both photos, building registration drawings, maps ...
Language: English, French or German (or Norwegian, of course!!)

Hoping to hear from you,

Kjersti Lie
Scientific librarian/architect
The NTNU Library
Faculty Library of Arch./Civ.eng./Ind.des./Math.sci.
N-7034 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY

tel.: +47 73 59 51 60
fax.: +47 73 59 88 10