To celebrate our respective centennial histories, the Brooklyn Museum of
Art has collaborated with the Brooklyn Public Library and the result is a
new website devoted to the development and history of our institutions.
We invite you to visit this website at the following address:

http://www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org/

then click on "Neighbors Celebrate 100 Years"

In honor of the 175th anniversary of the founding of the Brooklyn Museum
of Art as a library we are planning lectures and events throughout 1998
focused on the richness of the research collections. The schedule for
the lecture series will be posted soon. We hope you will join us in our
year-long celebration!

Deirdre E. Lawrence
Principal Librarian/Coordinator of Research Services
Brooklyn Museum of Art Libraries and Archives
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn NY 11238
(718) 638-5000 x 308